Sometimes pools can change to a green, yellow, brown, black colour with slime or algae build-up, which no one wants to swim in. Not only is this unappealing to the eye, it means the pool isn’t clean. To return your pool to a ready to swim state, we spend 3-5 days recovering your pool back to being clean and clear.
Have our team teach you the basics of pool ownership. Our staff will walk you through the basic skills and knowledge required to operate and manage your own pool throughout the pool season. In addition, basic troubleshooting related to a specific problem also available.
Our pool closing service provides customers peace of mind, knowing their pool is properly closed for the winter season.
Full Closing Includes:
• Lowering the pool water level
• Remove deck equipment – diving board, ladder, handrails, return fittings, skimmer parts etc.
• Blow all pool lines and add antifreeze, remove water from all pieces of equipment
• Add winterizing chemicals
• Shutting off the pool heater and gas supply
• Extra $50 charge if pool is not vacuumed before closing date
• Install pool cover
JPS offers different opening packages based on your needs
Full Opening Includes:
• Removal, cleaning and folding of pool cover
• Reinstall of pool and deck equipment
• Re-assembly of pumps, filter, heater, chlorinator and plumbing
• Hose off deck area surrounding the pool
• Pool debris will be bagged and taken to curb
• Pool will be started up at the time of opening if your pool is filled half way up the skimmer mouth, otherwise start-up charge is $85
• Prime and start filtration system
• Shock pool
Partial Opening/Removal of Debris and Equipment Start-up:
• Cover already removed and water level up
• Start up filtration system & check for plumbing leaks in filter equipment
• Removal of debris at bottom of pool
• Thoroughly brush pool bottom & skim pool surface
• Chlorinate the pool