Our pool closing service provides customers peace of mind, knowing their pool is properly closed for the winter season.
Full Closing Includes:
• Lowering the pool water level
• Remove deck equipment – diving board, ladder, handrails, return fittings, skimmer parts etc.
• Blow all pool lines and add antifreeze, remove water from all pieces of equipment
• Add winterizing chemicals
• Shutting off the pool heater and gas supply
• Extra $50 charge if pool is not vacuumed before closing date
• Install pool cover